At Christian Academy of Knoxville, we know that technology is essential for 21st-century learning, and we seek to guide our students in digital citizenship from a Christian worldview.
We also value hands-on learning, and thus we gradually introduce students to our 1:1 iPad program as they grow, integrating this technology with the classroom with a solid mixture of hands-on projects. Our 1:1 iPad program is included in your child's all-inclusive tuition.
Optional iPad insurance is available for purchase.
Here are some highlights of our program:
- G Suite access (grades 3-12)
- Office365/Microsoft Office (grades 6-12)
- Fully wireless campus with online access in all buildings
- Multimedia projectors and audio in all classrooms
- Promethean interactive whiteboards in Elementary classrooms
- Student access to online gradebook viewing through Blackbaud
- Offsite filtering for all school-issued iPads
- 27" iMac lab in the High School for advanced instruction
- MacBook Air cart in the High School