CAK Leadership Vision
The Vision of our Leadership Team is, in a word, discipleship: To be intentional about leading our students and CAK community into a thriving relationship with Christ in order that they may live a Christ-like life.
The Why? We are in partnership with parents. Therefore, it is important that our entire CAK community is considered in discipleship. We first and foremost focus on discipleship because of its eternal impact. Not that academics, arts, athletics, etc. are not important because they are. If we put first things first, i.e., growing as a family in our relationship with Christ, all the other important pieces of what we do will fall into place! Seek first the Kingdom of God and all of these will be added!
The Pillars in which all decisions are weighed:
High Academic Standards
1. Discipleship- to become more like Christ
2. Academic Achievement- 100% of our graduates earn college placement.
3. Sustained Student Enrollment- 1050 or greater
4. Balanced Budget- never end the year in ’the red’.
5. Increase Teacher Compensation- to attract and retain highly effective educators.
6. Christian Life Center- for spiritual development and the arts.
7. Endowment- to insure affordability of high-quality Christian Education in the future.
8. Personal/Professional Development- for Biblical integration; teacher health and well-being; for coach’s education.