CAK Making Plans to Return to Campus this Fall
The CAK campus is BUZZING once again! While following all the Knox County Health Department Guidelines for safety, our athletes are now practicing, summer camps are now in full swing, and CAK's leadership is currently planning and anticipating returning to campus in person this fall!
Please watch the following message from Head of School Rich Fulford:
CAK's leadership is planning and learning about safety protocols and best practices. Our maintenance and cleaning teams are in training regarding extra steps to take during COVID-19. Our school nurse is working with local and state health officials on best practices. SAGE Dining is in national training about the very latest guidance for food safety precautions.
We are excited and hopeful about this fall, which includes welcoming over 80 brand new students to our school! Praise the Lord!
Please save the date - our next All Campus Prayer Walk will take place on July 8. More details will be coming out soon. Many additional events are also being planned. See the full list HERE (and check back for updates).
Please note, before coming to campus this summer, we need to follow these guidelines to ensure our COVID risk remains low, and we can continue to meet in person:
- First, bring a mask. These need to be worn when 6' of separation cannot be guaranteed.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizer available and encourage frequent hand washing.
- If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, please do NOT return to campus until speaking with your building receptionist or coach:
- Are you or anyone in your household currently awaiting the results of COVID 19 testing?
- Within the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your household traveled to any foreign country or COVID-19 hot spot?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours? Take your temperature prior to coming to campus. If it is greater than 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit, do not come to campus. We do have touchless thermometers available as needed.
God is going great things at CAK! We hope to see you soon!