Welcome to the Warrior Athletic Club!
WAC Mission and Purpose
The WAC shall provide financial support for CAK athletics and spiritual development of CAK athletes through cooperation and unity of the CAK community.
The WAC is Committed to:
Sponsorship, Membership, and Donations
Please note that membership & sponsorship packages are not tax-deductible donations as there are items being provided in exchange such as sports passes, parking passes, apparel, banners, etc. If you would like, you can make a direct donation instead which is tax-deductible.
2020-2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
The Warrior Athletic Club is offering a variety of both corporate, family, and individual sponsorship opportunities for the 2020-2021 athletic season. Please download our sponsorship brochure to see all available sponsorship levels, or contact WarriorAthleticClubMembership@gmail.com with any questions.
For banner sponsors, all artwork will be approved by Warrior Athletic Club. Please provide print-ready files or logo file to Mathew Sterchi at email@example.com
Items Funded for 2019-2020 School Year
- New sound system in Campus Center Gym and Stadium
- New wireless scoreboard clocks in Campus Center Gym
- New Middle school gym signage
- New sound system for Soccer Field
- New pitching machine for Baseball Program
- New Equipment for Lacrosse Program
- New Equipment for Wrestling Program
- Funds to assist Football Banquet
- Funds for Football missions trip to Italy
- Funds for new training equipment for Soccer Program
- Weight room equipment improvements & new weight room sound system
- Funds for Football Nutrition Program
Goals for 2020-2021 -$100,000
- Athletic team support
- Paving the walkway between softball and baseball fields
- Purchase track apparatus (hurdles, discus, shot, poles)
- Replace dry-rotted windscreens on tennis courts
- Enhancing the entrance and aesthetics of the Campus Center Stadium
- Band, Cheerleading, & Warrior Network Funds
- Post-season awards (state championship rings) contingency fund
- Stadium turf replacement contingency fund