Grant & Aid Program
At CAK, we want all families who desire a Christian education to be able to afford that option. Much like applying for college financial aid, CAK offers a Grant & Aid Program (tuition assistance) for current and prospective families. We encourage families to apply. A Grant & Aid application does not affect the admission process. Please note that CAK does not award academic or athletic scholarships
How does it work?
CAK uses the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to analyze each application, which includes a recommendation of what a family can reasonably contribute toward tuition. The guidelines for applying include:
- Grant & Aid decisions are made separately from admission decisions.
- Current families must be in good financial standing and the student must be eligible to re-enroll; including, but not limited to meeting CAK's academic and discipline requirements.
- A new application must be submitted every year as tuition assistance is not guaranteed in subsequent years. However, the Grant & Aid Committee will work with parents who have followed the guidelines and submitted the necessary information in a timely fashion.
- All information from FACTS is kept confidential. After completing the online application, you will be required to submit your 2017 Federal tax information/documents including, but not limited to, tax returns, W-2 forms, along with all schedules. Grant & Aid awards will not be considered until applications are verified by FACTS; therefore, delay in submitting documents could result in forfeiture of award consideration.
- Applications must be filled out online beginning December 20, 2019, through February 17, 2020. Availability of grant and aid diminishes greatly for applications received after February 1st.
- The charge for the application is $35.00 and is paid by credit card directly to FACTS at the time you submit your grant and aid application.
- The Grant & Aid Committee reviews each case individually, awarding aid on the basis of demonstrated need. A wide range of families with a variety of circumstances qualifies for grant and aid assistance. Many factors are evaluated, including income, assets, unusual expenses, and the size of the family. Decisions for grant and aid will be made once all information and tax information has been verified by FACTS, typically within a few weeks of FACTS verification.
- CAK may not be able to meet 100% of the demonstrated need for each applicant, and the number of qualified applicants may exceed the grant and aid resources available. A student may be admitted to CAK but placed on a waiting list for grant and aid assistance. It is to your advantage to be proactive and submit your application early.
- Tuition assistance is only applicable to five-day a week students.
For specific questions, please contact Krista Webb at (865) 690-4721, ext. 153 or email@example.com.