The "Thanks a Grand" referral program rewards existing CAK families each time they successfully refer a prospective family to enroll. Please refer to the CAK Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and Commitment of Intent (all are clickable links) when encouraging a family to enroll at CAK. These documents serve as reminders of the covenant partnership among the family, their church and CAK.
Thanks a Grand applications for 2020-2021 must be submitted by April 15, 2020.
1) The program is open to all CAK families in good standing (children are currently enrolled; accounts are up to date). CAK coaches, faculty and staff are not eligible for the "Thanks a Grand" incentive referral. This offer applies only to new families applying to CAK. Younger siblings of current CAK families do not qualify.
2) It is the referring family's responsibility to ensure the prospective family verifies the referring family's name in the appropriate field in the online application (How did you hear about CAK? > enter first and last name of one parent of the referring family). No exceptions will be made to this requirement. Referrals cannot be made retroactively.
3) It is the referring family's responsibility to communicate the referral to the Admissions Department by emailing Amy Loope at email@example.com. In the email, include the name of the prospective family and your relationship to them. Referrals cannot be made retroactively.
4) The referring family could be eligible to receive up to a $1,000 tuition credit for each new family that is referred and is successfully enrolled at Christian Academy of Knoxville (if additional new families are referred, the incentive could be multiplied). This $1,000 tuition credit applies to those students who successfully enroll in Kindergarten through 12th grades (Preschool programs do not qualify).
5) The $1,000 award per new family referred will be applied in the following way: $500 in October and $500 in March. Some restrictions may apply.
6) There is not a limit to the number of new families that can be referred in a given school year.
7) Enrollment criteria must be met, which includes application, testing, interview and Board approval.
8) Applications received after the start of school will be considered for a prorated referral.
Direct questions to: Admissions Department, 865-813-4CAK or firstname.lastname@example.org.