At Christian Academy of Knoxville, we believe that investing in a high quality, Christ-centered education for your child is one of the most beneficial gifts you can give them. CAK's unique all-inclusive* tuition includes many items that are often add-ons at other independent schools. These include:
- All you can eat lunch catered by SAGE (see menu)
- Field trips
- 1:1 iPad program (3rd-12th)
- In-class technology (all grades)
- Warrior Wednesday child care
- In-school events
- Class t-shirts (preschool-5th)
- Curriculum including workbooks
Tuition Information 2020-2021
Preschool 3-day week: $4,805
Preschool 5-day week: $7,770
Pre-1st to 2nd: $11,975
3rd and 4th: $12,165
6th and 7th: $13,725
* Most activities are included in tuition. However, some elective activities are not included such as optional iPad insurance, athletic fees, extracurricular music fees (Jr. Praise, musical theatre, ensemble), senior trip, drivers ed, student parking pass, certain electives (art, music, graphic design, and photography), academic center, mission trips, aftercare, and fees for AP or dual enrollment courses. The application fee for new families is $250. The continuous enrollment fee is $250 for preschool and $500 for Kindergarten-11th grades. Learn more about continuous enrollment here.
Tuition Assistance and Discounts
Many CAK families qualify for our tuition assistance program, which is similar to college financial aid. Applying for financial assistance will not affect your enrollment process, and we encourage all families to apply.
Apply for Tuition Assistance HERE.
In addition to tuition assistance, we also offer the following standard discounts:
- Multi-child: Parents with multiple children at CAK receive 5% off the second child's tuition, 10% off the third child's tuition, and 20% off the fourth child's tuition.
- Early Pay Discount - Pay in full by July 10 to receive a $150 discount; Pay by semester to receive a $50 discount ($25 credited by July 10 and $25 credited by January 10).
- Pastor Discount: Full-time pastors receive a 50% discount on their children's tuition Payment Plans 12-month payment plans are available. Students who are seniors in high school will have an 11-month payment plan.