Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved,
clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness,
humility, gentleness and patience.
School Uniform Information
Please read this section thoroughly.
Detailed uniform policy can be found below in each school section.
- For the best prices, stay on top of the sales! Lands' End and Educational Outfitters often run great sales. For Lands' End, we encourage you to sign up to receive email alerts. You can save up to 30- 40% off and get free shipping if you know when to shop.
- Educational Outfitters (EO) is the ONLY place to purchase plaid skirts, plaid jumpers and plaid hair accessories
- Skirt lengths are to fall no more than 2 inches above the knee.
- Approved uniform outerwear can be purchased at CAKOutfitters. Spirit wear hoodies are not permitted except on Warrior Wednesday's and designated dress down days. Students may wear any coat of their choice outside the building, but must only wear approved uniform outerwear inside the classroom. Students may also wear a quarter-zip option provided in their athletic player packs or other on-campus organizations.
- If families find that purchasing uniforms is a financial burden, please contact Craig Collier at email@example.com for details regarding uniform assistance.
- CAK Outfitters has a small "RETAGGED" section of used uniform items.
- The Warrior Parent Association (WPA) hosts a uniform consignment sale each summer - see your parent communications for more details.
If you have further questions, please contact Christa Margene at firstname.lastname@example.org or for specific uniform suggestions please reach out to customer service at email@example.com.