2017 Annual Fund Campaign Kicks Off!
To give now, please click here.
The 2017 Annual Fund Campaign has officially kicked off with the Legacy Dinner event, which featured Dove Award winner Ellie Holcomb. Won't you prayerfully consider an investment into the next 40 years of CAK, and help us reach our goal of $650,000?
Highlights and key investments in the 2016-17 campaign:
- Implemented a comprehensive language arts program for grades K-5 called "Reading Street" helping to improve literacy and instruction
- STEM educational initiatives in Elementary School
- Clear Touch Interactive Panel - provides our students a platform for collaborative and game-based learning
- New Green House - offers our students a "hands on" horticultural experience as we move towards our goal of becoming STEM certified
- Fully funded a 1:1 technology device program in the Middle School where each student received their own iPad, allowing them to access the must up-to-date research in "real time"
- Constructed a broadcast studio in the High School for the award-winning Warrior Network, including new cameras, tele prompters, lights, set furniture and studio gear
- Continued our emphasis on student-centered learning by purchasing four additional Harkness tables in the High School
- Added additional security measures in the High School including new cameras
- Tuition assistance grades PreK-12
- Areas of greatest need
Christian Academy of Knoxville's Annual Fund Campaign
As a non-profit entity, Christian Academy of Knoxville (CAK) relies on charitable giving for sustaining and growing the excellent educational experience that the school provides.
Tuition alone does not cover the cost of a private education at any independent school. In additional to helping us balance our operating budget, investments in our annual giving fund helps CAK provide critical support for programs and services benefitting our students, families and faculty.
Thank you, in advance, for your support of CAK. We appreciate your consideration of CAK as a part of your charitable giving.