Home /
Athletics / Forms and Documents
page tools :
email page print page small type large type
Prospective Students
Forms and Links
Summer Information

Athletic Forms and Documents

Athletic Handbook

Required Forms

Below are the four forms that you MUST turn in prior to participating in sports at CAK. These must be updated annually.

Student Physical Form (MS/HS)
(Use this physical form ONLY, 2015-16)
- Submit your completed form through privit (Click here to view detailed privit instructions)
- This form must be filled out by your physician
- Additional immunization records are not necessary
- Must be dated after April 15, 2015 (TSSAA rule)

Concussion Parent / Athlete Form

Transportation Permission Form (MS/HS)

Parent - Athlete Agreement (MS/HS)

Release of Claims for Injury or Death (MS/HS)

 Additional Forms

Incident Forms



Facility Request Process

Thank you for your interest in CAK's facilities.

Please click here to access our electronic facility calendar. If your date is available, please proceed to the next step in the process. 

Please click here to download and print a paper reservation form. This form must be completely filled out and submitted to Cyndi Dodson in the athletic office at least 3 days prior to the date of your reservation. Be sure to clearly communicate the time of event, setup times and needs, housekeeping expectations, etc. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Athletic Office, 865-690-4721 ext. 142.

Connect With Us   
powered by finalsite