Strong Christian leadership is essential for our school. We are grateful for people who are professionally qualified, who love and know children, and who by the pattern of their lives in and out of the school exemplify Christ.
We invite you to print and complete one of the following applications and return it to the address below. Your interest in Christian Academy of Knoxville is appreciated.
Unless otherwise noted on a job posting, applications and resumes may be sent to:
Christian Academy of Knoxville
Attn: Barbara Sheley
529 Academy Way
Knoxville, TN 37923
Director of Bands
The Christian Academy of Knoxville is seeking a Director of Bands to honor and serve God by providing a Christ-centered environment with high standards. We are seeking a strong candidate that has demonstrated experience and success in both marching and concert bands.
This position is responsible for:
- The instruction of band classes in all wind and percussion instruments from beginning level through high school.
- Planning administration and instriuction of competitive level high school marching band.
- Teaching a high school elective course in music theory.
- Organizing, rehearsing, and conducting an orchestra to accompany the high school musical theater production.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of three years experience
- Demonstrates strong work ethic.
If interetested in applying, please print and complete the teaching application above and send it to Donald Snider, CAK Assistant Head of School / High School Principal.
Elementary School Openings
CAK Seeking Qualified Christian Coaches
Christian Academy of Knoxville's Athletic Department is looking for highly qualified individuals committed to Christian leadership and excellence in sport.
For current athletic openings, click here.