Home /
Support CAK
page tools :
email page print page small type large type
Prospective Students
Forms and Links
RenWeb Login

Give Like a Warrior. Live Like a Warrior.


I hope you are well and seeing evidence of the Lord's work in your life.

We are excited to launch our annual giving campaign for the 2014-15 school year. As you know, 

tuition dollars allow us to run the school; 79% of tuition goes to faculty/staff salary and benefits, and the other 21% to pay daily bills. The bottom line, though, is we desire to propel CAK toward excellence in every area of school life. We want to exceed your expectations and take CAK to new levels. It will take all of us to make this happen, so we are asking you to join

us.  Over the next few months we will remind you of the many aspects of our school that make it an amazing place, and why it takes all of us pitching in to continuethe excellence.

Give Like a Warrior. Live Like a Warrior.

Please click here to learn more about the items of our focus in this year’s campaign. We are asking you to prayerfully consider the school in your giving decisions this year. 

Onward and upward for His Kingdom, 

Bob Neu
Head of School
Christian Academy of Knoxville 

If you are having trouble viewing this video, click here









Connect With Us   
powered by finalsite