Welcome from the Director of Athletics
It is a privilege to serve the families of Christian Academy of Knoxville as the Athletic Director. Along with our coaching staff, I am committed to the success of our students spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and athletically. The professionalism of our coaching staff matches the compassionate hearts that desire to teach and influence each young student-athlete. CAK has developed a tradition of success with fine athletes, supportive parents, an excellent coaching staff, and philosophy of keeping Christ first in all things.
CAK is recognized locally and regionally as an outstanding Christian school with exceptional academics and extra-curricular activities to compliment the Christ-centered environment. While CAK was founded in 1977, the athletic department made competitive strides in recent years. We are proud to now offer a wide variety of sports for young men and women at the high school and middle school levels. We even support the elementary age students' involvement in recreational youth sports associated with our interscholastic opportunities.
- CAK offer 42 competing high school and middle school teams; 14 different sports.
- CAK supports Christian Youth programs in baseball, basketball, football, running and wrestling.
- CAK promotes additional club/recreational opportunities throughout Knoxville.
- In Varsity sports, CAK has accumulated:
- 109 District Championships
- 74 Regional Championships
- 9 State Finalists
- 22 State Championships (teams)
- Multiple individual state titles in golf, tennis and track
- Numerous athletes advancing to play at the collegiate level
With success comes the responsibility to recognize the gifts that we are blessed with from our Creator. It is by His grace that we can serve Him and demonstrate His love through sports! It is our desire that you have a positive experience with CAK athletics. We will work hard to ensure a safe, family-friendly environment. It is exciting to watch athletes compete at all levels and we encourage your involvement. If we can do anything better or meet your needs in any way, please let us know. Our professional staff will do everything possible to make your time at CAK, whether a warrior or a guest, enjoyable and God-honoring.
Please contact our office at 690-4721 ext. 6 or by email (below) firstname.lastname@example.org.
To God Alone Be The Glory! Soli Deo Gloria!
Thank you for supporting Warrior Athletics!
Director of Athletics