* On Tuesday, May 22nd, join us for our End of Year Celebration beginning at 8:30am on the practice field beside the Campus Center - Watch your children compete in a Survivor Challenge Course then help them solve a Murder Mystery
* On our last day, Wednesday, May 23rd, we encourage all students to come for our special teacher-student time from 8:00-10:00am. Students may be picked up from homeroom after 10:00.
* “Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened” - Dr. Seuss
*”Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2
* Keep reading over the summer - it’s good for you!
* Keep writing, even if it is just your thoughts.
* Monday 9:20-10:00 - Health
* Tuesday 10:10-10:50 - Chapel
* Monday-Friday 1:30-2:00 - Recess
* Afternoon Specials 2:15-3:00
Monday - Music
Tuesday - Digital Literacy/Library
Wednesday - PE (remember to wear tennis shoes)
Thursday - Spanish
Friday - Art
* Warrior Wednesday begins at 9:00