The purpose of the Warrior Booster club is to provide support for CAK athletes and athletic programs by promoting school spirit and enthusiasm for athletics and the school in general. The WBC strives to generate positive public relations in the community and promotes a spirit of cooperation and unity between parents, students, coaches, teachers and the administration. The WBC activites are coordinated by the WBC Board under the guidance of the Athletic Director.
The WBC's primary source of income is generated by concession and merchandise sales. The concession stands are maintained by the WBC and are staffed by parent volunteers. Likewise, our CAK merchandise is stocked and managed by the WBC and our Warrior Wearhouse Store is staffed by parent volunteers.
In addition to supporting sports teams year-round, the WBC also hosts an annual fundraising event. Stay tuned for more information about this year's event in October!
IN THE PAST THREE YEARS, THE WARRIOR BOOSTER CLUB HAS CONTRIBUTED MORE THAN $200,000 TO THE SPORTS PROGRAMS AT CAK!
Check out our newest Booster Club contributions:
- Baseball and Softball field improvements
- Complete renovation, including state-of-the-art equipment, to the CAK Weight Room
- Upgrades and improvements to wrestling room and training room
- New equipment for Track, Football and various other sports
- Upgrades to Campus Center Wi-Fi