Shrek The Musical, Jr. debuts at CAK's middle school
Everyone's favorite ogre is back in this hilarious stage spectacle, based on the Oscar-winning smash hit film and outrageous Broadway musical.
October 26-28, CAK’s middle school musical theatre program will perform the musical Shrek The Musical, Jr., presented by Music Theatre International (MTI). MTI is one of the world’s leading theatrical licensing agencies, granting theatres from around the world the rights to perform the greatest selection of musicals from Broadway and beyond.
The Annie Jr. cast will feature the following students:
- Storyteller 1 - Lauren Jacks
- Storyteller 2 - Hannah Campbell
- Storyteller 3 - Campbell Ayres
- Shrek - Hudson Williams
- Donkey - Garrett Brady
- Lord Farquaad - Noah Oakes
- Princess Fiona - Hannah Brady
...and more than 45 additional cast members and support personnel!
Tickets for adults and children are $10 for floor seating, and $5 for bleacher seating.
- Thursday, Oct. 26 - sneak preview for elementary and middle school
- Thursday, Oct. 26 at 7 p.m. - Opening Night; open to the public
- Friday, Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. - School Outreach Performance
- Saturday, Oct. 22 at 3 p.m. - open to the public
- Saturday, Oct. 22 at 7 p.m. - open to the public
For more information, please contact Mrs. Filyaw at CAK’s middle school at (865) 690-4721, ext. 507.
Shrek The Musical, Jr. is presented through a special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.