Beginning in the 2018-19 school year, the "Thanks a Grand" referral incentive program will reward existing CAK families and staff each time they successfully refer a prospective family to enroll. Please refer to the CAK Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and Commitment of Intent (all are clickable links) when encouraging a family to enroll at CAK. These documents serve as reminders of the covenant partnership among the family, their church and CAK.
1) The program is open to all CAK families in good standing (children are currently enrolled; accounts are up to date) and to all current CAK staff/faculty.
2) It is the referring family's responsibility to ensure the prospective family verifies the referring family's name in the appropriate field in the online application (How did you hear about CAK? > enter first and last name of one parent of the referring family). No exceptions will be made to this requirement. Referrals cannot be made retroactively.
3) It is the referring family's responsibility to communicate the referral to the Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, include the name of the prospective family and your relationship to them.
4) The referring family could be eligible to receive up to a $1,000 tuition credit for each new family that is referred and is successfully enrolled at Christian Academy of Knoxville (if additional new families are referred, the incentive could be multiplied). This $1,000 tuition credit applies to those students who successfully enroll in a five-day-a-week program (two, three and four day preschool programs do not qualify).
5) The $1,000 incentive award per new family referred will be applied in the following way: $500 in October and $500 in March. Some restrictions may apply.
6) This offer applies only to new families applying to CAK. Younger siblings of current CAK families do not qualify.
7) There is not a limit to the number of new families that can be referred in a given school year.
8) Enrollment criteria must be met, which includes application, testing, interview and Board approval.
9) Applications received after the start of school will be considered for a prorated referral incentive.