Become a Warrior!
We are thrilled that you have chosen to apply to become a Warrior! If you apply between now and July 31st, you'll receive $100 off the K-12 application fee! Does not apply to preschool. Our admissions process includes:
Before starting the online application process, gather the following information:
- Immunization Certificate – must be dated within six months of application, and be the official State of TN Dept of Health form (or the form provided by the state from which the student is relocating)
- Birth Certificate – a copy of the student’s official birth certificate (not the “mother’s copy” issued at the hospital)
- Report Card (current year) – current school year report card through at least the 1st semester
- Report Card (prior year) – last school year’s complete report card
- Standardized Testing – most recent test results
- High School Transcripts – most recent transcript for upper classman
- Any assessment(s) that have been completed; such as academic, psychological, or medical. This includes any educational evaluations such as IEP/SLP, 504 Plan, etc.
- The application fee is $250.