We thank you for your interest in CAK and encourage you to begin the application process by submitting an Online Application.
The Online Application will require the following information:
- Immunization Certificate – must be dated within six months of application, and be the official State of TN Dept of Health form (or the form provided by the state from which the student is relocating)
- Birth Certificate – a copy of the student’s official birth certificate (not the “mother’s copy” issued at the hospital)
- Report Card (current year) – current school year report card through at least the 1st semester
- Report Card (prior year) – last school year’s complete report card
- Standardized Testing – most recent test results
- High School Transcripts – most recent transcript for upper classman
- Any assessment(s) that have been completed; such as academic, psychological, or medical. This includes any educational evaluations such as IEP/SLP, 504 Plan, etc.
The admissions process typically takes 3 to 6 weeks to complete and includes:
Submit the online Admissions Application
- Schedule a time to take the Entrance Exam
- Family Interview with School Principal
- Notification of Application Status: Option to Enroll or Application Declined
The application fee is $250, however a $100 discount applies ll be offered for applications completed by January 31.