At Christian Academy of Knoxville, we believe that investing in high quality, Christ-centered education for your child is one of the most beneficial gifts you can give them. CAK's unique all-inclusive* tuition includes many items that are often add-ons at other independent schools. These include:
- All you can eat lunch catered by SAGE (see menu)
- Field trips
- 1:1 iPad program (3rd-12th)
- In-class technology (all grades)
- Warrior Wednesday child care
- In-school events
- Class t-shirts (preschool-5th)
- Continuous enrollment
Download an accessible copy here.
* Most activities are included in tuition. However, some elective activities are not included such as optional iPad insurance, athletic fees, extracurricular music fees (Jr. Praise, musical theatre, ensemble), senior trip, drivers ed, student parking pass, certain electives (art, music, graphic design, and photography), academic center, mission trips, aftercare, and fees for AP or dual enrollment courses.
Making CAK Possible
In order to make CAK possible for all students, we offer discounts, payment plans, and Grant & Aid (financial assistance similar to college financial aid).
- For those with multiple children, receive 5% off your second child's tuition, 10% off your third child's tuition, and 20% off your fourth child's tuition.
- Pay in full by July 10th to receive a $150 discount
- Pay by semester to receive a $50 discount ($25 credited by July 10th and $25 credited by January 10th)
- Full-time pastors receive a 50% discount on their children's tuition
12-month payment plans are available. Students who are seniors in high school will have an 11-month payment plan.
Grant & Aid Program (financial assistance)
Similar to college financial aid, CAK offers a Grant & Aid Program, and we encourage all parents to apply.
Please, direct admissions questions to Amy Loope, Director of Admissions; or Barb Houser, Assistant Director of Admissions at 865-813-4CAK or firstname.lastname@example.org.