Stacey Bristow - Director of Admissions (Middle and High School emphasis)
Graduate of the University of Tennessee with a BS in Hotel/Restaurant Administration and a MS in Human Resources Management
Former Knox County High School Teacher
- Samaritan Ministry Educator, Tester and Advisory Board Member
- Served on the CAK Board of Trustees for 4 years
- Wife of Kent Bristow (Team Health)
- Proud Mother of 3 CAK Students - Chase 12th, Reed 11th and Larkin 5th
- Long time member of Central Baptist Church of Bearden
- Hobbies: tennis, reading, shopping and eating
CAK has been such a blessing for all 3 of my children, who each have individual personalities and learning styles. They have been poured into academically, spiritually and emotionally by the exceptional teachers and staff at CAK. As my oldest graduates from High School this year and prepares for College, I have full confidence that he is academically equipped, but more importantly, that he has a strong foundation of TRUTH and is prepared for the road ahead.
Favorite Bible Verses:
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him , who have been called according to his purpose". Romans 8:28
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD you God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6
Amy Loope - Admissions Coordinator (Elementary emphasis)
- Graduate of UT with Bachelors in Child and Family Studies and a Masters in curriculum and Instruction
- Former Knox County Schools teacher - 5 years teaching 1st grade
- CAK Pre-K teacher - 5 years
- Wife of John Loope (Fountain Leasing/Kenesaw Promotional) - 22 years and counting!
- Mother of 3 CAK students - Grace 12th, Katie 10th, Sarah 8th.
- Long time member of Central Baptist Bearden
- Hobbies: gardening, reading, shopping, traveling
CAK has truly been a blessing for our family. Our girls have been at CAK since Pre-K and Kindergarten and it has been such a joy to watch them grow into the young women that God created them to be. The teachers at CAK are fantastic and have poured into our girls academically, spiritually and emotionally...and for that we are extremely grateful and humbled. The CAK community is truly our family and we are so very thankful that God placed us here!
Favorite Bible Verses:
"He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8
"For those that hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They wills soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Barb Houser, Advancement Team Administrative Assistant
- Former CAK High School Registrar and School Counseling Administrative Assistant - 13 years
- Wife of Jeff Houser since 1985
- Mother of two CAK graduates
- Hobbies include traveling, shopping and spending time with family
CAK provided our children with the spiritual and academic rigor they needed to be successful. Our son graduated from medical school this year, and our daughter remains on the Dean's List at the University of Tennessee. As parents, watching your children grow into the man or woman God created them to be is so rewarding, but the most rewarding for us has been watching them make their faith their own. We are so thankful God placed us at CAK!
Favorite Bible verse:
“The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deut. 31:8