School Uniform Need-to-Knows
Uniform Dress Code Requirements can be found HERE.
We encourage each family to read this section thoroughly, if you have not yet done so, as this is where many of the answers to questions and concerns can be found. The webpage includes:
Answers to frequently asked questions
A Uniform Cost Comparison
- Key information on the uniform program
- Educational Outfitters FAQs
- A direct link to the Educational Outfitters online store, specific to CAK
- A direct link to the Lands' End Key Information
- A direct link to the Lands’ End online store, specific to CAK
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
SHOP EARLY! We suggest you try to put orders in by Mid-July at the latest. This will allow ample time for alterations and returns if needed.
- For the best prices, stay on top of the sales! Lands' End and Educational Outfitters often run great sales. For Lands' End, we encourage you to sign up to receive email alerts. You can earn up to 30- 40% off and get free shipping if you know when to shop. Educational Outfitters sales will be as follows:
- Educational Outfitters (EO) “need to knows:”
- EO is the ONLY place to purchase plaid skirts, plaid jumpers and plaid hair accessories.
- EO offers alterations. Interested customers can call about pricing and turnaround time anytime. They hem pants, shorts, skorts and skirts and can take in the waist on skirts. Alterations are only offered on items purchased from their store.
- EO is fully stocked with all items including plaid skirt styles by mid-June.
- Approved uniform outerwear consists of fleece 1/4 zips and crew neck sweatshirts with a CAK logo or CAK block lettering and are available only through the CAKOutfitters store. Hoodies are not permitted except on designated dress down days. Students may wear any coat of their choice outside the building, but must only wear approved uniform outerwear inside the classroom. Students may also wear quarter-zip option provided in their athletic player packs or other on-campus organizations.
- Dress down days will be awarded to students at the discretion of each school principal.
- If families find that purchasing uniforms is a financial burden, CAK wants to know and can likely help. Please contact Craig Collier at email@example.com for further details.
- CAK will have sales on used uniform pieces through CAKOutfitters as early as January to help families ease any financial burden.
- CAK Outfitters has a "RETAGGED" program - for every 12 gently used uniform items are brought into the store, parents will receive a one-time 20% discount on any merchandise in the store.
- The Warrior Parent Association (WPA) hosts a consignment sale - see your parent communications for more details.
- Skirt lengths are to fall no more than 2 inches above the knee. Educational Outfitters will measure your student in-store (if requested) and will help them stay within the requirement. Lands' End has a sizing chart that is provided with each item. We encourage parents to check the sizing chart when placing an online order and measure your girls to make sure the item will meet dress code guidelines. Parents can also make a visit to the Lands' End section at our local Sears store and place your order there. Shipping is free if you order Lands' End products through Sears in-store. We appreciate your extra effort to help keep your student(s) in dress code.
Thank you for adapting and partnering with us to make the school uniform program a success.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your school principal or contact Monica Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.